Sourcing Manager (Corporate Procurement)
About the department
Corporate Procurement is a strategic procurement function working with Category Management since 2006. We are 45 dedicated employees with headquarters in Humlebæk, Denmark and offices in China, Hungary, Poland, USA, France, Germany and United Kingdom. The organization is characterized as a professional and informal environment where we are commercially responsible for all external spend and contracts from suppliers to Coloplast.
Corporate Procurement work with category management across direct and indirect categories. We focus our ambition around stakeholder collaboration, alignment and early involvement to ensure best value of sourcing projects, negotiations and contract management efforts across the business. Further, we invest in building competencies within Performance analytics and commercial negotiations to support category activities. We believe in setting high ambitions in everything we do.
About the job
The position is located in our Business Center in Szczecin, Poland. We are looking for a strong and dynamic Sourcing Manager for a new role in our indirect team. You will join 25 experienced colleagues in Corporate Procurement Denmark and will be responsible for procurement projects across several indirect categories, mainly within IT, Finance, Marketing and HR.
You will lead and participate in global, regional and local indirect procurement projects as defined in close collaboration with category managers and stakeholders. Projects may include sourcing, supplier evaluation, negotiation, contract management and support in the implementation phase. You will also lead or participate in ad hoc projects, strategic initiatives and planning activities within the indirect team and in Corporate Procurement.
Main tasks include:
• Execution of agreed commercial procurement projects across several categories
• Keep close dialogue with category managers in indirect procurement
• Manage relationships with key stakeholders during projects
• Maintain sourcing portfolio overview to keep track of resource availability
• Support execution of tactical category activities
• Identify opportunities for Procurement
• Relevant bachelor degree or equivalent
• At least 5 years of experience from a strategic procurement function working with category management
• Solid project management experience
• Solid sourcing experience preferably from several indirect spend areas (ie. Travel, Fleet, Marketing, HR, IT, Logistics, HR and FM)
• Negotiation and contract management skills
• Fluent spoken and written English skills
• Strong communication and partnering skills
• Cross cultural experience from an international organisation
As a person you
• Take personal ownership
• Are proactive, process and result driven
• Easily build good relationships
• Have the ability to prioritize
• Have high ethical standards
• Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
• Gaining experience in an international organization
• Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
• Private medical care
• Sports card
• Transportation co-funding
• Restaurant card
• Holiday bonus and occasional cards
That’s not all! We have even more for you!
• Modern workplace
• No dress code zone
• Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
• Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
• Internal trainings
• Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
• Development possibilities within the organization
• Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Please apply by sending your application in English.
If you are curious like we are, and want to know more about our company go to http://www.cpbc.pl
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs. Employing about 12.000 people and with products available in more than 143 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
Coloplast is committed to being an inclusive organization, where people bring their differences to work each day, fulfil their potential and have a strong sense of belonging because – and not despite – of their differences. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religious belief or physical ability.
<< APPLY >>